The following organizations are involved with and leading initiatives focused on AV.
- American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- ITS America
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- USDOT ITS Joint Program Office
- USDOT ITS JPO – Automated Vehicle Research
- Transportation Research Board
The following training opportunities are focused on AV.
- Connected Vehicles 101
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Connected Vehicles Certification Training (ITE)
- Connected and Automates Vehicles Course (University of Michigan)
May 8-11, 2017
These professional meetings have portions focused on AV.
- European Conference on Connected and Automated Driving
April 3-4, 2017
- Innovation and Impact 2017 Symposium
June 14, 2017
- Automated Vehicle Symposium 2017
July 11-13 , 2017
- AAMVA – 2017 Annual International Conference
August 21-22, 2017
- Autonomous Vehicle Safety Regulation World Conference
October 23 – 24, 2017
- ITS America World Congress
October 29-November 2, 2017
These links will allow subscribers to receive recurring updates on articles and activities related to AV.
- Automative IQ
- Driverless Transportation
- ITS America SmartBrief
- Traffic Technology Today
- Transportation Communications Newsletter
Contact Bernie Wagenblast (firstname.lastname@example.org) to subscribe to the daily newsletter.
- FHWA JPO
- Autonomous Vehicles in California
- Florida Automated Vehicles
- Michigan – Mcity Test Facility
- Virginia Unmanned Systems
- The Dangers of “Self-Driving” Car Hype
- Roads that Work for Self-Driving Cars
- “Your Driverless Ride is Arriving”